There is a special feeling of satisfaction after you make your own art journals using your unique style. Art journaling will be less intimidating when you’re not faced with a book from the store filled with glaring white pages.
When you make your own, it becomes “friendly,” something you have gotten to know during the creative process and that you enjoy working in afterwards.
If you have questions about materials and procedure, I can help you. In this e-course you will learn how to:
- use fabric in your art journal
- paint and dye fabric without fabric dyes
- age paper
- add fun details to your journal
- use old books to alter using your own style
- make mini journals that will fit in your purse
- use tips and tricks to add your own touches
- be creative with the materials you already have
- inspire your creative process in general
To participate in this e-course you don’t need any particular artistic skills other than your hands and some art supplies. If you don’t have all on the list, use what you have.
We will make a shabby chic cloth-bound journal, a ledger style journal, and alter two picture books with unique pockets.
You will receive three detailed videos and a PDF for parts that I could not film.
To find out more GO HERE.
I would love for you to come and explore art journaling with me!