I have reached Day 30, and it feels good to have accomplished the blog challenge I set for myself in a mastermind group.
Some days were hard and others flowed, ideas coming left and right and prompts wanting to be explored.
What I learned:
- It pays to stick with something to the end. I now know I can do it.
- My determination grew every day, and I know I can accomplish hard challenges if I put my mind to it.
- Learned new things via my writing.
- Had fun.
- Learned not to be so hard on myself. Some writing is good, some isn’t, but it’s not the end of the world.
- Flexed my creative muscle every day.
- Thirty days fly by. Don’t waste your time on trivialities.
- Focus on what I want.
- Focus on the goals I want to accomplish.
- Have your own back and honor your promises to yourself. That was a hard one for sure.
- Sometimes it’s good to be bull-headed.
- Creativity flows when you show up. It is a muscle to be used.
- Exercise is a good thing for the body, the mind, and the creative muscle!
I could go on, but these are the main points. Never give up on those dreams. They get accomplished when you stick to the steps every day.
I will continue to blog of course, but maybe not every single day. 🙂